quinta-feira, junho 02, 2011

CineAddiction officially returns.

Welcome to CineAddiction.
This blog has been activated for years and used to be an integral part of my film routine: to comment about the film right after I saw it. Since my last post my life change drastically.

This cine addiction of mine took me to London where I studied Film in one of the most prestigious schools in the world. Now that I finished and return to the professional world of film making and the arts I decided it was time to return.

As you can see my blog used to be written in Portuguese. This will continue but now I will also write the same articles in English.


I hope you enjoy reading about the films I see and my professional opinions about them and, please, feel free to comment. Art is meant to be discussed! :)